|Minimum Qualification||Diploma or Degree in business or related field of study|
|Experience Length:||1 year|
|Posting and closing date||11th July 2020 – 30th July 2020|
Arrow Facilities Management Ltd is a fully integrated Facilities Management/cleaning company in Nairobi, Kenya that provides comprehensive, high quality, and reliable Facilities Management services to commercial, corporate, industrial, and residential clients. We are looking for a dynamic, eager to learn, and hardworking individuals to join our team. This position is located in Wetlands Nairobi, Administration Section. Under the supervision of the General Manager. The Office Administrator will be responsible for the following duties:
- Attending to telephone calls and transferring them to the respective staff.
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming and appropriately directing them.
- Maintaining proper records for payments, calls and client records.
- Perform administrative tasks such as maintaining files, spreadsheets, or sending out office communications.
- Filing and retrieval of documents.
- Receiving and replying emails as well as sorting daily mails and couriers.
- Maintain order in the front office and control access of visitors.
- Keep front office tidy, sanitized and organized.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities assigned to them by the management from time to time.
PROFESSIONALISM: Ability to perform a broad range of administrative functions while demonstrating professional competence and mastery of subject matter and is conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments, observing deadlines, and achieving results.
CLIENT ORIENTATION: Considers all those to whom services are provided to be “clients” and seeks to see things from clients’ point of view. Establishes and maintains productive partnerships with clients by gaining their trust and respect. Identifies clients’ needs and matches them to appropriate solutions.
PLANNING AND ORGANIZING: Develops clear goals that are consistent with agreed strategies; allocates appropriate amount of time and resources for completing work; foresees risks and allows for contingencies when planning; monitors and adjusts plans and actions as necessary; uses time efficiently identifies priority activities and assignments; adjusts priorities as required.
Interested? Click apply now below! Want more information? Check out our website. We only accept applications through the apply links, not by email.
Terms and Conditions
- Candidates should provide all the details requested in the advertisement. It is an offense to include incorrect information in the application. Details of academic and professional certificates not obtained by closure of the advert should not be included.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates, and transcripts during interviews.
- It is a criminal offense to present fake certificates/documents.
Applications should reach Arrow FM on or before 30th July 2020 latest by 5.00 pm (East African Time)